Massive Compliment!

Sep 8, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Sacha ... You rock big time!

I'm in the middle of a massive LOB system under very tight deadlines, after battling the last few months with prism and eventually hitting a few walls with Threading Limitations amongst other things.
I am so happy to have found your brilliant work, this is going to give me a massive confidence boost and is is very likely going to enable mme to get back on track.

I cannot see how a LOB system could ever really be intuitive using prism. What you have put together is in my opinion head and shoulders above the P&P offering.
I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work and effort it's much appreciated.

:)

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2010 at 11:51 AM

You are more than welcome, one user just today reported that design time data services were not showing up in Blend, even though this works for me at home, so I am looking into that, and there is one tiny bug in WorkspaceData classes TopString() which I will fix as soon as I know what is going on with other Blend thing, which may be a bitch as it works fine for me. Other than that, all is cool, and yeah I am way happy with CinchV2, it does everything I want.

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2010 at 6:05 AM

Just to let you know latest build fixes that MefedMVVM issue and that small bug I mentioned. So maybe use the latest release.

Sep 11, 2010 at 6:08 AM

Grabbing it now thanks again for all the hard work. Nathan.

On 11 Sep 2010 08:06, "sachabarber" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: sachabarber
>
> Just to let you know latest build fixes that MefedMVVM issue and that small bug I mentioned. So maybe use the latest release.
>
>

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2010 at 9:19 AM

No problem, hope you enjoy it.