Build errors in CinchV2

Jun 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM

It looks like the project file has a problem.  When compiling on VS2010, instead of trying to find the files in their normal folder, the compiler is looking for the cs files in the obj folder, and of course they are not there.  I haven't been able to work around this.  Error output is below. 

Thanks

Mark

Error 1 Source file 'C:\Users\peterson\Downloads\VSEXTENSIONS\cinch-68724\cinch\V2 (VS2010 WPF and SL)\CinchV2\obj\Interactivity\Actions\CommandDrivenGoToStateAction.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Cinch
Error 4 Source file 'C:\Users\peterson\Downloads\VSEXTENSIONS\cinch-68724\cinch\V2 (VS2010 WPF and SL)\CinchV2\obj\Interactivity\Triggers\CompletedAwareCommandTrigger.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Cinch
Error 2 Source file 'C:\Users\peterson\Downloads\VSEXTENSIONS\cinch-68724\cinch\V2 (VS2010 WPF and SL)\CinchV2\obj\Interactivity\Triggers\CompletedAwareGotoStateCommandTrigger.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Cinch
Error 3 Source file 'C:\Users\peterson\Downloads\VSEXTENSIONS\cinch-68724\cinch\V2 (VS2010 WPF and SL)\CinchV2\obj\Interactivity\Triggers\EventToCommandTrigger.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') Cinch

Jul 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM

There is a word document / read me that explains all of that. Just read that

Apr 16, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Edited Apr 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I originally asked; where is that word document for this error?

But in fact, your other respond gave the hint:

https://cinch.codeplex.com/discussions/227541

Simply unload Cinch project.

Thanks