[55703] can't open files in obj\Interactivity?

Mar 4, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Sorry, Sacha, this may well be me...

Downloaded the current set (#55703) and immediately tried to build the solution but it fails on;

Source file '...\CinchV2\obj\Interactivity\Triggers\EventToCommandTrigger.cs' could not be opened

Source file '...\CinchV2\obj\Interactivity\Triggers\CompletedAwareGotoStateCommandTrigger.cs' could not be opened

Source file '...\CinchV2\obj\Interactivity\Triggers\CompletedAwareCommandTrigger.cs' could not be opened

Source file '...\CinchV2\obj\Interactivity\Actions\CommandDrivenGoToStateAction.cs' could not be opened

It's telling the truth cos they don't exist in \obj

I tried excluding them from the project, but then it complains that "RaiseCloseRequest", "WorkspaceData" and "OnNotifyDataReceived" don't exist.

Cheers,

Scott

Mar 4, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Edited Mar 4, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Slight update - I can compile the SL demo project so I'll use the DLLs from that build, so I can get on and enjoy your mvvm-goodness for now! Would be great to get the source project compiling, tho.

Cheers, and thanks for your efforts.

Coordinator
Mar 5, 2011 at 3:35 PM

You need to read the readme.txt and release notes.doc which explains what why this is.

I am basically using the CinchV2 project to provide common code for both the Cinchv2.SL and CinchV2.WPF projects as linked files. Its a dummy project really that is only used to provide links for other projects so the build errors are not important.

Mar 5, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Ah - gotcha - thanks for the prompt reply

Coordinator
Mar 6, 2011 at 6:32 PM

No probs